Brush up on the Lotto India rules before you start playing to make sure you know exactly how the game works. If you’re looking for more information about playing Lotto India or choosing your numbers, head over to the How to Play page.
Registration and Account
- Users located in any of the countries on the Restricted Countries list are ineligible to purchase entries to Lotto India.
- Email addresses used to register with Lotto-India.com need to be verified by the owner of the email account after registering. Certain features or functions of Lotto-India.com may not be available to a user until they have completed this verification process.
- One entry (panel) for Lotto India costs €0.50 (₹39.55) and will only be considered an entry when paid for in full, unless the player has activated a Free Bet Bonus won in a previous Lotto India draw.
- Lotto-India.com and its agents and partners can limit or refuse entries to anyone at their discretion and without giving notice or reason.
- Players must be at least 18 years old to purchase an entry.
- It is the player’s responsibility to ensure that they are legally eligible to enter Lotto India. Any prizes won may be forfeited if the winner is not legally eligible to participate.
- Sales of entries close at 04:50 PM IST on the day of each draw. Panels that have not been paid for in full or Free Bet Bonuses that have not been activated by this time will not be considered as entries for that day’s draw.
- It is the player’s responsibility to modify or cancel Lotto India subscriptions.
- Purchases cannot be cancelled or refunded once they have been completed.
- In every draw, an Insured Random Number Generator (iRNG) selects six numbers between 1 and 50 (the ‘main numbers’) and one supplementary number between 1 and 5 (the ‘Joker Ball’). These seven randomly selected numbers constitute the winning numbers (the ‘winning line’) for that draw.
- Players may not substitute the Joker Ball with any of the six main numbers, and vice versa. To win the Free Bet Bonus, the Joker Ball stated on a player’s entry must match the Joker Ball in the winning line.
- The time at which the Lotto India draw takes place may change at any time at the discretion of Lotto-India.com and its partners.
Prizes and Payments
- Players can only win the amounts detailed on the Prizes page of Lotto-India.com.
- The Free Bet Bonus cannot be substituted for a cash prize of any value.
- Users must activate their Free Bet Bonus by logging in to their online account.
- The second prize of €0.50 (₹39.55) is awarded to any player that matches between two and six of the main numbers drawn. The prize is not multiplied by two or three for players who match four or six numbers; in these instances the same prize amount of €0.50 (₹39.55) is also paid out.
- Players who match between two and five main numbers and the Joker Ball number on the same panel will be awarded the second prize of €0.50 (₹39.55) and the Free Bet Bonus.
- The jackpot prize of €500,000 (₹3.96 crore) will be split equally between all players in the same draw who match six numbers plus the Joker Ball number on one of their panels.
- The results shown by the Lotto India Ticket Checker do not act as proof of winning; players must have a valid entry matching sufficient numbers to be eligible for a prize payout.
- Prize money will be paid into a winner’s online account to be withdrawn or used for future ticket purchases at the player’s discretion. Prizes will not be paid via any other methods.