Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules, and agreed to be bound by them, when taking part in the ‘Lotto India’ free prize draw. No payment is required in order to enter or to claim a prize. If no participants match the winning numbers for a particular draw, there will be no winner of the main prize for that draw.
Who may enter
- This free prize draw (“Promotion”) is open to anyone aged 18 or over that lives in the country of India, except where prohibited by law.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion or the prizes, and all affiliates of such companies, are excluded from taking part in this Promotion and from winning any prize.
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion, follow the instructions at Lotto-India.com (the ‘website’) and enter your details.
- We have a twice-weekly draw that takes place on Tuesdays and Friday at 18:00 Indian Time. To enter a Draw, just log in, pick your numbers and enter the draw before the cut-off time of 16:00 for the chance to win ₹1 Lakh!
- All entries must be received by the times stated above in order to qualify for the relevant draw.
- Maximum of one entry per person per Draw.
- Tickets are electronically stored in your Lotto India account and are only valid for the draw stated on that individual ticket.
- The winning numbers will be selected at random using an RNG.
- If unforseen circumstances cause a draw to not take place, then all entries into that draw will be voided and not carried over to a subsequent draw.
- To win a prize you must match all six numbers. If no one matches all six numbers in a Draw, no prize will be awarded for that draw.
- The Jackpot prize for the Draw is ₹1 Lakh.
- If more than one person wins a particular Draw, the prize for the relevant draw will be divided equally among all winners of that draw. Prizes which are not won or not claimed will not roll over.
- This is a contingent prize promotion. Prize(s), if any, will only be awarded upon winner validation and verification by the promoter's insurer. Taxes, fees or other charges, if any, are the sole responsibility of winner(s). Any tax liabilities for the promoter will be taken out of the prize amount when confirmed by the promoters lawyers and/or accountants.
- Any prize due will be paid by bank transfer to the name registered to the player's account.
- The odds of winning the jackpot are 1 in 201,359,550.
Draw and Announcement of results
- Results will be published on the Latest Results page of the website within three working days after the relevant draw.
- Participants should check their tickets after each draw to find out whether they have won a prize.
- To claim a prize, participants must contact us within two (2) normal working days of the relevant draw to claim their prize.
- Unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing the prizes are non-transferable. Lost, damaged or unclaimed cheques will not be reissued.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize by contacting the Promoter within two days of the relevant draw date, the winner’s claim to the prize (or part of the prize) shall be void.
Save that the Promoter does not limit or exclude its liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or (ii) fraud, the Promoter will not be responsible for (and excludes all liability in connection with) the following:
- a) Any postponement or cancellation of any draw or the Promotion in general
- b) Changes to prizes
- c) Problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) which occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control
- d) Network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry
- e) Any act or default of any third party supplier
- Entries must not be made through agents or third parties.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified.
- If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these rules, or to withdraw the Promotion, or to cancel any draw, at any time. Notice of any such changes, withdrawals or cancellations may be placed on the website in the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- Winners of the Draw will be required to sign a Winner's Affidavit & Release along with copies of government issued identification and proof of address in line with anti-money laundering regulations.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available on the website for one month after the winner has claimed the prize.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Prize winners will take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at Promoter’s request. Larger prizes may be presented in person for publicity purposes.
- Limited personal details will be passed onto carefully selected third parties. This information will be limited to names and email addresses. You can request that your information is not passed onto third parties at any time by the settings in your account or by contacting us.
English Law applies
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- The ‘Promoter’ is Take That Limited, Registered address Tattersall House, East Parade, Harrogate HG1 5LT, United Kingdom (do not send enquiries to this address).