To win a Lotto India prize, you have to match your chosen numbers with those that appear in the draw. Match just the Joker Ball to win the Free Bet Bonus; match all six numbers and the Joker Ball to win the jackpot. The table below shows what prizes you can win, as well as the odds for each tier.
Lotto India Prizes
|Match 6 + Joker Ball
||1 in 79,453,500
||1 in 19,863,375
|Match 5 + Joker Ball
||₹80,000 + Free Bet Bonus
||1 in 300,960
||1 in 75,240
|Match 4 + Joker Ball
||₹4,000 + Free Bet Bonus
||1 in 5,599
||1 in 1,400
|Match 3 + Joker Ball
||₹400 + Free Bet Bonus
||1 in 300
||1 in 75
|Match 2 + Joker Ball
||₹40 + Free Bet Bonus
||1 in 39
||1 in 10
|Match 1 + Joker Ball
||Free Bet Bonus
||1 in 12
|Match 0 + Joker Ball
||Free Bet Bonus
||1 in 11
|Overall odds of winning a prize: 1 in 3 |
Overall odds of winning a Free Bet Bonus: 1 in 5
The first online lottery for Indians Worldwide
Lotto India's prize structure is kept simple to make it possible for you to win a substantial jackpot at a low cost. You can find further information about prizes below:
- There are six prizes available to win in Lotto India: the jackpot, fixed prizes of ₹80,000, ₹4,000, ₹400, ₹40 and a Free Bet Bonus. There is also a chance to win a share of the ₹40,000 Lotto India Raffle monthly prize.
- If you match the Joker Ball, you win a Free Bet Bonus, which entitles you to a free bet on a future Lotto India draw.
- If you match all six main numbers and the Joker Ball, you win the jackpot, which is ₹40,000,000 in any standard draw. If more than one person matches all six numbers and the Joker Ball, the jackpot is shared evenly between the winners. For example, if three people lay claim to a jackpot of ₹40,000,000, each would receive approximately ₹13,333,333.
- Fixed cash prizes and the Free Bet Bonus can be won on the same ticket. For example, if you match three numbers and the Joker Ball, you would win both prizes. You cannot win the jackpot and any other prize with the same entry.
- The jackpot does not roll over from draw to draw; the prizes remain the same for each Lotto India draw.
- Prizes are paid out in a single lump sum, and not as an annuity.
- From time to time, Lotto India will hold special Bumper Draws. In a Bumper Draw, the jackpot is increased significantly while keeping the cost of entry the same. Bumper Draws are announced ahead of time, on the Media page.
Check out the Claiming Prizes page if you've already won a prize and want to know what to do next.